Complete set of 20 color lithographs in a beautiful burgundy board with ties, plate-signed by Magritte and numbered from the edition of 275.
This set was printed and published in 2010 in our Art-Lithographies workshop in Paris using 100% cotton 300 g/m² BFK Rives paper.
Artworks entirely made in France: from the production of the paper in Arches in the Vosges department, to the traditional lithographic printing process, one drawing for each different color, one color per press run.
The lithographs were authorized, supervised and validated by the ADAGP (Society of Authors in the Graphic and Plastic Arts) and by Mr. Charly Herscovici, President of the Magritte Foundation, Chairman of the Magritte Museum and unique representative of the Magritte Succession.
Each lithograph features the dry stamps of the Magritte Foundation & ADAGP and is countersigned in pencil by Mr. Charly Herscovici. A proof of edition is printed on the back of each lithograph, guaranteeing its authenticity.
Shipped with a certificate of authenticity, signed by our company, the worldwide exclusive printers and publishers of the René MAGRITTE Estate since 2002.
Magritte Lithographies IV
DIMENSIONS: 45x60 cm (17.7’x23.6’ in)
NUMBER OF LITHOGRAPHS: 20
PAPER: BFK Rives
PRINTERS: Art-Lithographies Workshop, Paris
PUBLISHERS: Artvalue.com, Luxembourg
COA: Yes. Signed by the original printers & publishers
- L’Empire des Lumières (The Empire of Light)
- La Trahison des Images (The Treachery of Images)
- L’Entrée en scène (The Emergence)
- Golconde (Golconda)
- La Magie Noire (Black Magic)
- La Bataille de l'Argonne (The Battle of the Argonne)
- Ceci n’est pas une pomme (This is not an apple)
- Le Seize Septembre (The Sixteenth of September)
- La Reconnaissance Infinie (The Infinite Recognition)
- La Victoire (The Victory)
- La Grande Guerre (The Great War)
- Le Bouquet tout Fait (The Ready-Made Bouquet)
- Décalcomanie (Decalcomania)
- Souvenir de Voyage (Memory of a Journey)
- Schéhérazade (Sheherazade)
- Le Blanc-Seing (The Blank Signature)
- Le Beau Monde (The Beautiful World)
- Un peu de l’âme des bandits (A Little of the Bandits' Soul)
- L’Art de la Conversation (The Art of Conversation)
- Souvenir de Voyage (Memory of a Voyage)